During this current COVID-19 crisis, as a provider of essential reproductive healthcare services, the Private Clinic will continue to remain open.
We have implemented the following measures to increase the safety to all of our patients and staff and we respectfully ask that you adhere to these directions.
- All patients must either be fully vaccinated OR you must have a COVID test 3 days prior to your appointment and show evidence of a negative test upon arrival at the clinic.
- To maintain safe social distancing requirements, only patients will be allowed entry into the clinic. Our nurses will call or message your support person 30 – 40 minutes prior to your expected discharge time.
- Regardless of vaccination status, if you have ANY symptoms (runny nose, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, headache, aching muscles or joints), please reschedule your appointment immediately. You must postpone your appointment until you have received a negative COVID test and your symptoms have resolved.
- All patients must check-in using the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in.
- A face-mask must be work at all times.
Thank you for your understanding and please feel free to call the clinic if you have any questions.
Updated 12 October 2021